INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
IT System for City Transit
Transit Network Design and Schedule Optimization
IT System for Railway Operators
Savings / control
Effectiveness / efficiency
Ecology / future
Up to 12% more efficient use of vehicles / Up to 18 % Reduction of downtime costs and inefficient trips / up to 15 % Reducing labor costs in overtime
Integrated planning proces
TRANS ERP is a comprehensive, integrated IT system that supports all areas of operation of the City Transport Company. It has been designed and made as a dedicated solution supporting the management of the City Transport Company. The system has been created based on several years of experience in the area of operation of previous generations of the system and in cooperation with several dozen companies.
Full, integrated service in the fields of:
- Data records and operation of rolling stock,
- Automatic periodic planning,
- Planning with process optimization and resource use,
- Daily dispatch,
- Mutual dispatcher- vehicle communication using the latest mobile technologies,
- GPS monitoring,
- Settlement of drivers’ working time, including the option of 3-month settlements,
- Operation settlement of rolling stock and consumables,
- Cost settlement of transport with clients,
- Comprehensive functionality includes all areas of transport and carriage activity in the structure of organization
- High level of data and processes integration – the structure of the system enables entering data in place of its creation or edition in company structure. Once entered data can be accessible is in real time for all users in all modules of program and in all divisions of company. During the process of implementation the Software may be integrated with other computer systems in the company.
- Optimization module uses artificial intelligence. During the implementation process the system is taught all company requirements and needs. That provides in everyday optimal long term plans and automatic suggesting of best advices.
- Advancement of substantive provides support of decision-making processes, using mechanisms of data extraction and aggregation, optimization, forecasting, analyzing, diagnosing, choosing variants and the way of introducing data.
- Technological advancement guarantees providing modern computer and communications technology, the type of architecture: client – server enables multi station work in distributed network, registering events and activities in real time and the parallel handling of all types of operation using integral data.
- Ergonomics offers a user-friendly graphical interface based on intuitive software services standards of Microsoft ™.